Join this private full-day wine to discover the Valley of Roses, a region famous for growing roses and producing high-quality rose oil, and also the smallest wine region in Bulgaria. You will visit one winery and enjoy a wine tasting while taking in the beautiful views of the Sredna Gora and Balkan mountains.
The Valley of Roses is Bulgaria’s smallest wine region and a region named after its vast rose plantations. Bulgaria is a top producer of high-quality rose oil. This small region is nestled between the Sredna Gora Mountains and the Balkan Mountain Range, which gives it a unique terroir and blesses any visitor with stunning mountainous views. The main native grape in this region is Red Misket, a pink-skinned grape that produces floral white wines.
You will visit one winery and enjoy a wine tasting, and a site related to rose oil production. Meet the people working hard to produce high-quality wine and rose oil, and who wish to make their region well-known not only for rose oil, but also for the amazing wines.
Your tour will also include a delicious Bulgarian lunch.
- Transportation in comfortable car/8-seater mini-van
- Pick-up/ drop-off from your accommodation in Plovdiv
- Visit to rose oil producer
- Winety visit and wine tasting
- Wine and rose oil purchases
- Cancellation of a scheduled tour booking must be made by the Client in writing to the Company. The cancellation is not effective until it is received and acknowledged by the Company.
- For cancellations made until 45 days of departure, no cancellation fee will be applied. Deposit will be refunded.
- For cancellations made between 45 days and 30 days prior to departure or less, the deposit will not be refunded.
- For cancellations made between 30 days and 14 days before departure, 50% of total cost will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made less than 14 days before departure, 100% of total cost will be applied as a cancellation fee.