Only a short drive from Dubrovnik you will discover the medieval town of Ston, known for its ancient wall, delicious wines, and oyster farms.
On this private tour, an experienced guide will immerse you into the history and culture of the area, and teach you about oysters and the wines paired with them.
Visit one of the family-owned Peljesac wineries, and learn about the wine production, visit the cellars, and enjoy a tasting of their wine and liqueurs.
Next, enjoy a private boat ride to the oyster beds, followed by an amazing oyster tasting experience.
Take a relaxed orientational tour with your guide through the gothic centre of Ston and learn about its huge defensive walls and rich merchant history.
- English speaking knowledgable driver-guide
- Wine tasting (15+ different wines)
- Winery visit
- Visit of Ston Old Town
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle (MPV or minivan)
- Private boat ride to oyster beds and oyster tasting experience
- Bottle of a local, top-quality sparkling wine to pair with oysters (additional 20 EUR per bottle - winery net rate)
- Ston city walls tickets (if you wish to climb them)
- Optional lunch/dinner stop in Ston (ask for details)
Pick-up at your accommodation in Dubrovnik