Enjoy a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with gourmet stops in old food shops, wine bars, and cafés, with plenty to eat along the way.
Your tour leader (born and raised in Verona) will take you through the city centre, giving you time to admire the old monuments and narrow streets, and taste typical Veronese dishes.
You will make six delicious culinary stops based on Veronese dishes: classic cheese and cold cut appetizers, taste of local white wine and the glorious Valpolicella wines, from Valpolicella Ripasso to the great Amarone wine. The tastings can be considered a full lunch! And to finish the experience you will enjoy homemade pasta bigoli with ragù and the famous Italian ice cream.
You will also make some very unconventional stops along the way. When the weather is good, the tour also includes a ride on the funicular railway to enjoy the most romantic view in Verona.
- Six delicious culinary stops
- Amarone red wine paired with a sweet surprise
- Stops in unconventional venues, such as panoramic terraces or private venues with roman ruins
- Local tour leader
- Homemade pasta bigoli with ragù and the famous Italian ice cream to finish the experience
- Transfer to/from the hotel
- Additional food drinks not included in the tour
Meeting point always in Piazza Bra. Next to the international pharmacy.