Discover the Douro Valley with this extraordinary full-day wine and food day tour.
You’ll not only visit two incredibly diverse wineries, providing you a more comprehensive understanding of the Douro region, but you’ll also savor a wide range of traditional foods prepared by locals.
Meet your English speaking driver in your hotel lobby and depart for the Douro Valley, the land of Port wine.
As the sun casts long shadows on terraced vines, you’ll enjoy an intimate vineyard tour at a small family winery in the heart of the Douro, followed by a wine tasting admiring the stunning scenery.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a quaint little restaurant tucked away in the mountainous town of Ervedosa, easy to pass if you blink! The menu focuses exclusively on family recipes, prepared for centuries in households across the region.
Another fabulous surprise of the day will include a relaxing river cruise in an old school barco de rabelo, the very same boat that carried wine barrels down the Douro River for centuries.
The tour ends with a visit to one of the most dynamic and stunning wineries in the region. Propped just over the river, you’ll enjoy both a tasting and tour under the waning afternoon light. This experience will not be forgotten.
- English Speaking driver
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle
- Visits to two local wineries
- 1-hour Rabelo Boat Cruise
- Two wine tastings
- Lunch (pre set menu with wines). Included for groups of 3- 6 people only.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch not included for groups of 2 people. Can be added at a supplement
- All instalments are non refundable;
- Any additional service(s) or/and space(s) confirmed after the signature of this agreement will be used for calculation of the fee for full or partial cancellation.