Discover Pfalz, Germany's 2nd biggest wine region and the 'home' of Riesling on this half-day tour.
You will visit the charming village of Deidesheim, home to some of the world's best Rieslings and the location of an abundance (18) of beautiful and traditional wineries.
On the way to the 'Weinstrasse' (wine road), you'll learn about the history of this famous region and the background of their wines. Discover pretty vineyards nestled along the picturesque Hardt Mtns. You will be met by a hearty Pfälzisch keen to introduce and educate you about their excellent wines.
Enjoy a wine tasting at the renowned Basserman Jordan winery which also produces to the very highest organic standards. Then visit the impressive Von Winning and Von Buhl wineries and enjoy their range of 'Sekt' (sparkling wine), and red and white wines in the comfort of their elegant tasting rooms.
- A full-day tour option visiting more of the delightful villages and wineries along the 'Weinstrasse' is also possible.
- Lunch is not included, but you can choose from either a high quality meal in a winery restaurant (€30 per person) or a more simple lunch in a cosy local cafe (€12 per person).
- Wine tastings of excellent wines at each winery
- Visit an impressive wine cellar at one of the wineries
- Visits to four renowed wineries
- Pick-up from your hotel
Tours cancelled within less than 24 hrs before tour begin must be payed for in full.