The Amalfi Coast is a remarkable highlight of Italy's rich food and drink heritage. The excellent local produce including citrus fruits is renowned all over the world.
The entire coast is dotted with ancient jewels: lemon trees. Hectares of terraced land are dedicated to the cultivation of this citrus fruit. Amalfi lemons are famous for their tapered shape, known locally as "sfusata".
You will visit the lemon gardens, where one of the owners will explain the techniques of cultivating, harvesting, preparing and processing the lemons, as well as the various uses of the fruit.
The tour continues to the workshop where Limoncello liquor is produced, and you will have the opportunity to taste the results.
Enjoy a private lunch based on lemon flavoured dishes on the veranda.
- The tour can be tailored to your requirements and requests.
- You can add personalised services such as a yoga lesson and meditation with yoga master in the lemon grove or a cookery class on the veranda with traditional local recipes.
- Private tasting of lemon flavoured dishes on the veranda
- Limoncello workshop and tasting
- Transfer from the main square with eco car
- English assistance
- Visit the lemon gardens
- Transfer from your hotel to Amalfi
30% downpayment within 72 hours before otherwise 100%