This is a private tour, that includes the following services and activities:
- Transportation from Turin or Alba by car
- 1 cantina visit and wine tasting
- 1 wine museum visit
- Traditional lunch and wine tasting at a local restaurant with a lookout on the wine hills.
- Personal local wine guide
Detailed itinerary includes:
9:30 Depart from your location
10:30 Arrival to Barolo, visit to the impressive Barolo Castle in which there is the “Wine Museum”: WIMU.
13.00 Arrival to the Langhe valley lookout: Serralunga d’Alba or La Morra, small villages near Barolo. Local lunch with Alba culinary delights, home-made pasta and Barolo and Langhe wines tasting
15:00 Arrival to the winery to visit the cellar and the wineyards with the owners who give informations about the fermentation process and the vinified production.
16:30 Return to your location
- 1 cantina visit with wine tasting
- Transportation from Turin or Alba by car. Trasportation from Barolo to Serralunga D'Alba or La Morra by car
- 1 ticket museum
- traditional lunch at a local restaurant with wine tasting
- Anything mentioned as included
The terms to cancell are very restrict, according to site rules.