Explore Évora, the capital of the province of Alentejo, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site with this full-day wine tour.
Enjoy a guided walking tour through the whitewashed Old Town and see landmarks like the Roman Temple, the Romanesque Gothic Cathedral and the Saint Francis Church with the "Bones Chapel", which is completely decorated with human bones.
Stroll the streets and alleys of the city full of local handicraft shops that keep the tradition alive.
In the afternoon, taste traditional wines in the cellar (Caves José Maria da Fonseca or similar) of a prestigious producer in the Alentejo region.
- Drop-off in the center of Lisbon
- Admission to the Cathedral Church and the Chapel of Bones
- Transportation and guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Meals, Drinks and Personal expenses
- Pick-up & Drop off at the Hotel
Grayline Kiosk at Eduardo VII Park, next to Marques de Pombal Roundabout.
Must attend and check-in 10 minutes before departure time.