Discover the most famous wine region of Spain, La Rioja, on this full-day private tour.
In Rioja traditional family wineries co-exist with more avant-garde ones including those designed by renowned architects like Santiago Calatrava and Frank Gehry. You have the chance to visit three very different wineries on this tour.
During your stroll through the vineyards you will learn about the elaboration processes employed in winemaking, and, of course, taste the wines of the most prestigious wineries of La Rioja.
You will also enjoy a typical Riojan lunch paired with different wines at a winery, a stroll through the picturesque medieval town of Laguardia and also a stop at Marqués de Riscal (Frank Gehry) and Ysios (Calatrava) wineries.
- A local bilingual guide
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance and guided visit to a Winery in Rioja
- Guided visit to the medieval town of Laguardia and Rioja Region
- Typical 3 course lunch paired with wines
- Tasting of local appetizers during winery visit
- Wine tasting of at least 6 wines
- Visit 3 wineries
- Food and drinks unless specified
30 to 16 days prior to tour date: cancellation charge is 20% of the tour cost.
15 to 8 days prior to tour date: cancellation charge is 50% of the tour cost.
7 days before the tour starts: cancellation charge is 100% of the tour cost.
No refunds will be issued for non-shows.