Discover the best that the South African Winelands have to offer for all the family on this private full-day tour.
If you’re looking for a tour with benefits for both you and your kids, this is it. You get the wine tasting, and your kids get the fun activities like animal adventures, jungle gyms, playgrounds, and even juice and food pairings. Here is what you can expect:
Things for the kids:
You will pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters which is a rehabilitation, conservation and eco-education zone at Spier Wine Estate in Stellenbosch. You will then learn all about the role insects play in the vineyards of the Spier Wine Estate whilst enjoying a juice tasting.
After this, you will move on to Fairview Wine Estate where you will enjoy a cheese and juice tasting and meet the famous goats at the Fairview goat tower.
Finally, you get to taste confectionary delights from DC chocolates before doing a bit of shopping!
For the adults:
After spending time with the rare birds at Spier Wine Estate's Eagle Encounters you will enjoy a wine tasting of Spier Wine Estates world-class wines.
Next, you will move on to Fairview Wine Estate where you will enjoy another cheese and wine tasting and visit the famous goats that are the namesake for its Goats-do-Roam range of wines.
Following on from this, you will explore the Spice Route Destination for wine tasting and taste confectionary delights from DC chocolates.
Finally, you will visit the local artisans and shops, including a glass blowing studio, a brewery, an art gallery, a chocolate factory, a distillery, and a deli.
- Two juice tastings for children
- Wine tasting of world-class wines
- Garden entrance fees
- Cheese and wine tasting
- Confectionary and wine tasting
- Private guide/driver
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Eagle Encounters entrance fees
- Visit to two wine estates
- 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred