Discover the best flora, fauna, and wine in the Cape Winelands on this great one day tour.
You can either be picked up from your accommodation or from The Company’s Garden of Cape Town, where some of the very first vines were planted in South Africa.
Next, you will stroll through the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens which are a fantastic representation of South Africa’s unique fauna and flora, including the indigenous fynbos.
After this, you will tour the historic Vergelegen Wine Estate and its stunning gardens, and taste its award-winning wines.
Following on from this, you will indulge in a delicious bistro lunch at Cavalli which is set against the backdrop of the estate’s magnificent ‘tapestry’ of gardens designed by Keith Kirsten.
After lunch, you will enjoy a wine tasting and walk through the diverse gardens at Babylonstoren which was inspired by The Company’s Garden ?in Cape Town.
- Private guide
- Three wine tastings
- Entrance fee to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Entrance to Babylonstoren Garden
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
- Winery visit
- 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
- 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.