Get the insider access to the two sides of the Douro Valley tale. Experience a traditional yet innovative quinta that’s been producing port since the 1600s. Then travel from the past straight into the future by visiting an exciting, up-and-coming estate.
Encounter quaint towns along the way and have a picnic surrounded by the famous terraced vineyards. Sip on the finest wines and explore views that few get to experience while making memories to share for years to come.
Star the tour with a coffee break in a cozy and idyllic village of the Douro Valley.
Taste wines of a truly iconic and historic quinta at the forefront of wine innovation before enjoying a nice picnic among the vineyards with wonderful views.
Get to to know an emerging and dynamic estate run by a young Portuguese couple through a visit and tasting.
Stop off at the dreamy Romanesque river-town of Amarante.
- A comfortable pair of shoes for walking in the vineyards
- A hat, sunglasses, and sun protection are also essential most of the year
- It is a good idea to bring a sweater or light jacket and scarf for spring or fall evenings, as well as a waterproof jacket, season dependent.
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
- Port and wine tastings at two different wine estates
- Picnic lunch
- Tour guide
Your hotel on Porto´s or Douro Valley region
Fully refundable up until 72 hours before departure time.