If you’re looking to perfect your knowledge of French wines, this friendly and informative tasting class is for you.
The session includes an introduction to French wines, an understanding of ‘terroir’ and ‘appellation’ systems as well as a mini course on France's wine producing regions.
The focus will be on Bordeaux wines and during the class you will be tasting eight wines. The wine tasting session will go through the following steps
- How to analyse the characteristics of the wine, its colour, the nose and the palate
- Learn about the main wine aromas and how to identify these in future tastings
- Wine blending workshop focusing on the two leading Bordeaux varietals - Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon - and how to recognize them
- You will have the opportunity to blend the different varietals and make your own wine according to personal tastes
- Tasting of 7 wines
- Classes in English and/or French
- Friendly and professional guide
- Food and drink not mentioned
3, rue d’Enghien, Bordeaux 33000, Bordeaux
Fully Refundable up until 24 hours in advance